[Music] True Colors | Zedd


I've been anticipating the second studio album of Zedd (real name, Anton Zaslavski) for a while now. Ever since I heard his work on the "Divergent" movie soundtrack (ugggh, "Find You"), I have been so amazed by him.

Fast forward to this year, there was a rumor that Selena Gomez (my queen, hehe!) and Zedd were dating and they are to release a collab which turned out to be "I Want You To Know" (IWYTK) which I played like everyday. You know, it's my jam!

IWYTK

And now, the album is out and what a feast to ear!

I listened to the whole album, and it instantly became my go to playlist when I needed to zone out and just enjoy the company of myself. The musicality is so layered that every time I listen to it, I would pick up on something new in terms of beat (oh, wow that drop was nice!) or something deeper on the lyrics.

Zedd has showned his true colors in this album, and boy they are beautiful.

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Movie] Almost Famous

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Thoughts About Puzzle