Box of Feelings

I was contemplating if I will share this here. This has been living on my notepad for a while now, but I thought I never intended to not be genuine on this blog (it's personal blog after all) so why not. This is my box of feelings as I contemplate how far I am from the image of God, but thank God for his grace.




2 Corinthians 3:17-18


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

 

18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit


+++


FOMO / Doing things only because others are there


Leviticus 26:11-12 I will make my dwelling among you, and my soul shall not abhor you.  And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people.


Looking at the messenger instead of the message


Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.


Easily offended


Proverbs 19:11 TPT An understanding person demonstrates patience, for mercy means holding your tongue. When you are insulted, be quick to forgive and forget it, for you are virtuous when you overlook an offence.


Indecisiveness 


1 Kings 18:21 NIV “Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.” But the people said nothing.” 


Unsure of My Identity


Matthew 16:13-20 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” And they said, “Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven...


In the words of Lisa Bevere, we need to have a revelation of who our father God is for us to have a revelation of who we are. You don't know who you are called to do, cause you are destined to do something that has never been done before which can only be done thru Jesus Christ.

As per Tim Tebow in Passion Conference 2022, we all have a macro mission (to have Jesus known in the world), but as individuals we have our micro mission and that is designed specifically for us.

You will not find your calling in the presence of men, it will be thru Christ. A reminder for myself.

✨Lean in, lean more to God ✨

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle