Selena Gomez Shirt Travels

In August 2016, I have ticked off a major bucket list item for me - to see Selena Gomez live in concert. It was for her ‘Revival Tour’ and I’ve got to meet her in person, and hug and say hi to her close-up. It’s really one for the books being a huge SG fan. 

One of the things I did to ensure I preserve that night in my memory is I bought a couple of concert merchandise including a shirt that has a caricature of Sel’s face with ‘Day of the Dead’ make-up with her full name on it (see pic above). And on the back, it has all the city stops for the tour. 


Post-concert, I wore it on a casual Friday at work and I find it very comfortable and made it a ‘staple’ shirt whenever I am packing for travel cause it’s black and easy to pair with. Then, a new tradition has been born for me. 

I started making sure I wear the shirt whenever I would go to a city listed on the back. There’s a couple of cities there, so to say that I am to complete it is a dream (why not!) but I wouldn’t mine ticking it off one of by one. 

Sharing with you below the cities I’ve ticked so far.





xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle