What Is This About?



As I think about what ‘message’ to bring to this blog, and what ‘brand’ to build and how everyone I read about has that one world-changing moment to share, I can’t help but think that maybe I will never find my ‘voice’ to share?

This corner of the world-wide-web will not contain how I created a very successful mobile app (‘cause, I actually didn’t), or where I am travelling to at the moment (‘cause I bet you, I’m most likely at home or at work while you read this), or why my voice is a huge inspiration (‘cause no, that is way too deep)… 

… but you know what, it will still contain a voice that only I can offer. And, I guess that will work.

I write to express. Before, I write ‘cause that’s the only ‘thing’ I can do. I am no good at sports so as my extra-curricular activity, I joined my elementary school paper. It began there, and with constant attendance to all school paper meetings through out gradeschool, highschool, and fast forward to college, I found myself as the editor-in-chief of our collegiate paper. And, as much as I want to claim I got to that point ‘cause I am very good at writing, my own self will deny that but I am certain though that my passion got me there. 

Today, nothing has changed. I have moved to different cities, various apartments, and now way down under, and I am still looking forward to moments that I can stop, be quite, and just write. 

I wish I could’ve been consistent though. But then, as the saying goes… it’s never too late. So I am using this re-birth of my website to continue with this part of my life that has always been there… writing. 

And, I would really appreciate if you can keep me company.

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle