Victoria - TV Series


I just finished watching Season 1 and Season 2 of the TV Series ‘Victoria’. Of all the royals, I’ve been most fascinated with the story of Queen Victoria. I can’t remember what triggered me to know more about her, but since I learned that a couple of older (male) heirs to the throne died that gave way for her to be the heir apparent, and that there were eight attempted assassination carried out against her but she still lived and reigned for a long time you can’t help but think she’s really meant to be queen. I made a painting of her from Wikipedia my Instagram icon.


The series features her ascension to the throne, her marriage to Prince Albert (drools), and her early reign. Jenna Coleman, the actress playing her was allowed to read Queens Victoria’s personal diary plus the director and writer did a very good job of depicting the life of a royal so iconic causing for ‘Victorian Era’ to be coined. I can’t wait for Season 3!


You can watch it in Amazon Prime Video.

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle