[Book] The Whole-Brain Child


I have just finished reading the book called The Whole-Brain Child by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson.  The book description indicates it will share 12 revolutionary strategies to nurture your child's developing mind, survive everyday parenting struggles, and help your family thrive.


It's a lot of info to take in, and honestly if I over think about it, it's scary how much we don't know about  a lot of things (that's why we try to know even just a bit). As is with any other books, we take away any new information that resonates with our own self. As I read the book, I felt so much emotion that I wanted to tell my son this (in line with the context of the book #iykyk)...
this is to praying i always respond with the right (part of the brain), when you most need the right... and respond with the left (part of the brain), when you most need the left, or that when i have to respond to your opposite (side of the brain), that we have and will continue to shower you with so much love that you will be secured enough to know i love you regardless.
xx, Mummy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle