Swimming Lessons @ Twenty-Six


Is it too late to post this as summer is already over? Nah. Just like how it is NOT too late for me to learn how to swim at age 26.

Ever since I dated my man who grew up on an island and who jumps off cliffs unto the water with no hesitations, I realized that I am discounting my life with real experiences just because I don't know how to swim. Later on, I tried surfing and even enrolled in intense surfing lessons for six weekends but still not took myself to swimming lessons. I can't even back float. Sucks.

So to do myself a favor and not fool my body-loving water, I enrolled in Bert Lozada Swim School (BLSS) end of May this year. It was good news that they hold lessons in a college near by my house in Lipa City.

The BLSS site in Lipa City Colleges

And wow, what an endeavour!

Swimming lessons are no joke specially if you are not physically active like myself. The intense training was definitely new to my body, however it's not too much to handle. It's actually a very good type of work-out once you get used to it (wow, who's this!?!).

I had to take a couple of sessions, and it was therapeutic as well. When you are in the water and only focus is to float, then you can't help but be on focused zone and just actually think of that. 

In the end, I am still no Michael Phelps, however  I am happy to report, I can now do back-float!

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Thoughts About Puzzle

Work From Home (Extended Edition)