REST | My 2021 Motto

I have long since stopped making new year's resolution, but with the quietness that came with my work's office shutdown around end of year, I can't help but bring myself into some reflection leading to some focus-setting for the coming new year.

For 2021, I have committed to the REST.

Have I not rested enough in the year that was, 2020, with all the lockdowns? Well, though physical rest is on the cards, what I meant with rest is more focused beyond my body.

Rest as a verb is defined as cease work or movement in order to relax, sleep, or recover strength.

Some curveballs and big goals has been set for myself and my family towards the end of 2020. They came  one after another that I feel like we are surrounded, however as the song Surrounded (Fight My Battles) says "It may look like I’m surrounded, but I’m surrounded by You".

I have declared and decided that I will focus on REST as I am surrounded by the ONE ABOVE claiming that my God as sovereignty over-all leaving me to just see HIS goodness prevail.

I have also committed to rest mentally thru ceasing my engagement with social media to be more present in the now and focus on what I enjoy most as my creative outlet, which is writing (as you read this, I thank you for your support).

And with all of this, I committed to see the good on everything and thank God for every moment.

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle