Samuelisms - A Toddler's Vocab

Hey everyone, sharing with you some things my toddler, Samuel, has uttered these past few days. If anything, I think other toddler mums will appreciate it. I keep telling everyone who will listen (yes, I am that kind of mother) that I love this age (he is 2 and 10 months at the moment). He really is starting to be his own person, and making his "own decisions" rather verbally. 

Bit of a serious turn here, but sharing that when he turned two, I was actually a bit worried cause though he is saying a some words already, he is not stringing sentences yet unlike other kids his age. His GP reassured us he is fine, but for my peace of mind has recommended speech therapy if we are that worried. I opted not to go 'cause I can clearly see my son engaged sans the sentences. I just kept faith in God and in my son that it will happen surely and suddenly (Amos 9:13-15). And it sure did happen, and here we are.











I hope you find this amusing as much as we did.

xx, Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle