Love Is Kind

Today’s preaching is about love being kind.

Some other days, I would associate this message to being kind to others, but on this particular day, what the Holy Spirit has impressed on me is that I should also be KIND to myself. You don’t put people at the level of expectations you were putting yourself at.



POWER of GOD has been present all my life, I have seen it at work in MY life. I know it will be there always. However, I am in the season where I crave for the CHARACTER of GOD to be present in my life - it does not mean that it’s not there in my life, as I have experienced God and experiences God everyday. HE is a GOOD GOOD father, however now I crave to REPRESENT the character of GOD on my actions, on my life. It is not THRU ME though, in Pastor Wayne’s prayer he prayed that GOD presents us opportunity to BE KIND… and that we should be more aware of GOD’s promptings and when HE talks to us… I just accepted that prayer, and not added any - YES GOD I WANT THAT.


And, well GOD has answered right away… five hours after to be exact.


While watching the movie JUST MERCY (which I have already seen before), my husband asked me - “Have you ever thought about things we have done or things we can do for other people?”…


And we had a short but meaningful discussion how we live in this bubble of ours that sometimes we neglect to take the extra mile to help. We help when asked, but not proactively most of the time. We know we can do better … 


I think that GOD has answered the prayer earlier by prompting this conversation. God is leading our FAMILY, and I am so grateful that GOD, you have started it with the HEAD of our family. God, you are sooo good, you move so incredibly profound, and that my heart can feel it tightening with joy.


xx,Belle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle