My Not-So-Comprehensive Watch List

The holidays (and being quarantined due to Covid-19) has afforded me the luxury of being able to watch a lot more movies / series / documentaries. Choosing one is quite a challenge now a days... because there's just too much on offer.

In our household we have access to three paid streaming services - Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Video. When we first had Disney+, I fell into the trap of rewatching the Marvel Cinematic Universe a couple of times (and I have to admit I still can't for the life of me predict what will happen next in Captain America: The Winter Soldier... just love the layers of that movie).

However, I think it was not serving me well that I watch the same thing over and over again so I made a commitment to further my list. I have a notepad where I add what I watched since I made that commitment, and I thought to share some of the notable ones here.


As the beautiful Marvel Studios Celebrates Movies video states... 
we go and see movies to escape, to get lost in a story, to feel connected, and to share moments
I hope I get to introduce you to even just one that will serve above things to you.

Documentaries:
The Real Right Stuff
Fauci
14 Peaks

TV Series:
The Right Stuff
Only Murders In The Building
Wheel of Time
The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel
Maid
The Mandalorian

Movies (New-ish / Old / Re-watch):
Hidden Figures
Jojo Rabbit
Palm Springs
The Red Sea Diving Resort
Dune
Sunshine
The Martian
Grand Budapest Hotel
Sweet Home Alabama
Tick Tick Boom
Julie & Julia
Carrie Pilby
The Best of Enemies

1917
Silence

and this work in-progress list of mine

My Ultimate Top Movies
Spotlight
The Arrival
Almost Famous
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire / Deathly Hollows Pt. 2

xx, Belle.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won A Round Trip Ticket to Philippines

Work From Home (Extended Edition)

Thoughts About Puzzle